Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Shower and Registry

A lot of people have been asking me about the baby shower so here is the info so far.  I am only going to have one baby shower.  It is going to be May 1st in Stockdale, TX.  It is going to be at Stockdale First Assembly of God Church in the Fellowship Hall.  Time TBA. 

Direction to Church:  If you are coming from Hwy 87 you will make a left turn onto Main St.  If you are coming from Hwy 123 you will make a right turn onto Main St.  The church is at the corner of 2nd St. and Main St.  It is made of brown bricks and there is a sign at that corner.

We are sending out invitations, but we haven't got that far yet.  If you want to be invited, send me a message on this blog or on facebook.  It's not that I don't want you there, but sometimes I just forget people.  We have a lot of family and friends and sometimes people get overlooked.  Sorry if that was you!!!

Also, I do have baby registries.  Some peeps have been saying that they don't know what to buy, because we are keeping the babies sex a mystery.  Well, we have 4 registries, so no one should have a problem. But I don't want to sound ungreatfull.  We are very appreciative of everyone's gifts, help, and especially prayers.  Being first time parents, we REALLY need some prayer!

Here are the baby registires all under Allison Tillman-Young:  (click on the name to go to the online registry)

1.  Target.com

2.  Giggle.com

3.  Babyearth.com

4.  Amazon.com  (there is a wish list and a baby registry under my name here, but the baby registry is the one you are looking for.)

If you are having any problems viewing the baby registries, please contact me and let me know.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment