Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not Alone

I was reading my bible this morning and I came across this verse...

"Then your light will shine like dawn, and your wounds will quickly heal.  Your God will walk before you, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind.  Then you will call out, and the Lord will answer.  You will cry out, and He will say, 'Here I am."  - Isaiah 58:8-9

It is so comforting to know that even before this labor comes or anything in life that God love me/us enough to go before us and prepare the way for us.  Before we ever get to where we are going, He already has the conditions perfect and ready for us.  Not only that, but He is there with us the whole time.  Never leaving us.  Always there to shield us from harm and to comfort us in times of weakness and trouble.  That is a great and loving God! I can't imagine going through all of this without Him.  I can't imagine being alive in this world without Him!

2 comments:

  1. I am increasing my prayers for you as you get closer to delivery.....blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! We really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete