Friday, May 13, 2011

Playing the Waiting Game

Well, the house is ready and we got all the supplies and such that we need for the big day.  All we are waiting on now is God's sweet timing.  Not that I want to hurry up the process.  We're just so excited to meet this kid.  I can't wait to get to know him/her and see what kind of person he/she will turn out to be. 

The other day Noah decided that we needed plants in the house to help with my experience during labor and I think he went a little overboard.  Not that I am complaining, the house does look better, because of the plants.  And a lot of the ones we got actually filter the air in the room.  So it was best that we got them anyway!






Plus, I would never have met Penny.  Penny is my beautiful little cactus that resides by my bed.  She is a simple cactus, but she brightens my day and makes me smile.  Hopefully, she will help me to process the 'ole labor pains better! Only time will tell.

Penny




1 comment:

  1. These are great! Another good house plant is the "spider" plant or airplane plant.

    ReplyDelete