Thursday, December 30, 2010

Popcorn

Yesterday, Noah and I were hanging out around the house, being sick.  (It has been like that all week.)  And I felt a pop in my belly.  I just thought my stomach was reacting to the juice I had just drank.  But then it happened again.  And I realized, that's the baby kicking!  I told Noah to run over here, so he could feel the belly.  But Zelda beat him to it and practically jumped on my belly.  (She always wants to know what's going on with the belly.  It has now become her "pillow".)  It was really cool and I am so glad that Noah was there to witness it with me for the first time.  I really hoped that I could share that with him.  Even now, as I am writing this, I can feel popcorn going off in my tummy.  It is a very strange, but comforting feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment