Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stressed

I find myself constantly worrying if I am providing enough nutrition for the baby.  I feel like I'm never doing enough or I can't do enough. I feel like there is always one more vitamin I should be taking or "You haven't had any kelp today."  I don't know, guys.  Are there any mommies out there who did feel or are feeling this same thing?  I feel like this is my one job to do and I am failing miserably at it.  Who knows, I may be doing everything right.  I'm probably just letting myself get stressed out.....I need to just pray about it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are doing great! Just relax. At first I was feeling the same way but then I realized if I'm doing everything the doctor says to do, then thats enough and God can take care of the baby and me. To be honest, most of the time I forgot to take my vitamins and my entire pregnancy I was under the most stress I've ever experienced in my life, and everything turned out perfectly fine. I know its easier said than done, but just relax your doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya, I think sometimes I forget that God is BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congratulations to you and Noah!!!! I've known since you first posted it on your blog but haven't had a chance to tell you, so congrats! Soooo excited for you guys =)

    Second, you, Ms. Super Christian, know that worrying and anxiety is sooo not of God:

    Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    I have no doubt in my mind that you are taking great care of that precious little one. Besides, you're filled him/her with something so much greater and more fulfilling than any vitamin or serving of kelp--the Holy Spirit which is the absolute best thing any one could pass on to their children. He's got it girl! He's taking care of the baby and you better than anyone ever could =)

    ReplyDelete