Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We are preggo!

Yes, we are pregnant! And I can't even explain how awesome and amazing this all is, good stuff.  We found out September 12, which just so happens to be Grandparent's Day. (I think that's hilarious!)  Everyone is really excited!

We have chosen to have a home birth with a midwife.  Hopefully, a water birth will happen, but that just depends upon what the baby wants when the time comes.  We aren't finding out what the sex is until the day of birth.  So we aren't having a sonogram as of now.  We aren't vaccinating the baby, because there are just way too many bad things....I will talk more about that later down the road.  I don't know exactly how far along I am, because we have not been to the midwife yet.  We are still interviewing them and such. 

And that is all I am writing today, because I have the amazing morning sickness and just looking at this computer makes me nauseous.  So peace!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Allison! I am so excited for you! I am sure that a hundred people will or already have told you, but being pregnant is one of the most amazing experiences in the world! I will be praying for you and the baby along the way! If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask!! Love you!

    Kelly Moreland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! Yay, Congratulations! Yes it is true, like Kelly said it is one of the most amazing experiences ever. I am so happy for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How EXCITING!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! You're going to be a great MOM!!

    ReplyDelete